Black Magic Argan Tan 15%
Black Magic Argan Tan – 15%
Black Magic Argan Tan 15% has the highest possible concentration of DHA with a chocolate base.
Our unique formula will give you a rich, hydrating, long lasting tan that’s sits beautifully on the skin along with amazing, deep, dark color.
Suitable for skin types that fall within the type three plus categories on the Fitzpatrick scale Black Magic Argan 15% Tan should be left on the skin for a minimum of one hour to a maximum of three hours to avoid over development.
The Argan range is infused with Argan oil and wattle seed extract. Often called ‘liquid gold’, Argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco. Extremely rich in nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E, its properties make it particularly beneficial for the hair and skin.
Wattle seed offers significant antioxidant abilities, is a skin conditioner with pore refining abilities it also encourages, elasticity and suppleness to rejuvenate and hydrate the skin.
• Chocolate Based
• 1 Hour Rapid Tan
• Paraben & DEA Free
• Aloe Vera Extract
• Witch Hazel
• Wattle Seeds
• Argan Oil
• Enhanced Bronzers
• Alcohol & Fragrance Free
Directions for use
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
2. Place your machine on a medium to high speed
3. Place 50mls of solution into the cup of your spray gun. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats.
Key Points to Remember.
A. On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
B. Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)
How to Store Your Solution:
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.